- Universal Connectors
- App Figures
- Call Tracking Metrics
- Exact Online
- Order Desk
- Tune Advertiser
- Twitter Ads
- Admixer TradeDesk
- Visma E-conomic
- Pardot SalesForce
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics 4
- Mitel Micontact
Dataddo is a cloud-based, no-code data integration and management platform that works with almost any online data service. The Dataddo platform can transform and transfer data to a wide range of databases, DWH solutions, cloud storages and dashboards
What does 'dataddo' mean?
Dataddo (pronunciation [dā'tədu]) is a portmanteau word that blends 'data' and 'addo' (from latin meaning add, insert, bring/attach to).
- Out-of-the-box no-code connectors to many different cloud-based services such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Xero, Gusto and others.
- Automatic data synchronization between the data sources and a wide range of data storages.
- Integrated persistence layer for lightweight cases without the need for the data warehouse.
- Ability to quickly provision a custom connector.
- Centralized pipeline management and pro-active monitoring.
- Data quality checks
- Avoiding duplicities
- Anomalies detection
- Time series gap detection
- No-code data blending and transformations
- Direct connections with popular BI apps (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio) without the need of provisioning data warehouse.