Dataddo ActiveCampaing connector enables simple API data extraction without writing a single line of code.
Automatic Data Synchronization
Our ActiveCampaing connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
Dataddo ActiveCampaing connector can extract all the data available through the official API. You can find the full list of available data here.
Obtaining Key and Subdomain
In order to connect your ActiveCampaign account to Dataddo, you will have to enter a Key and your Subdomain. To do that:
- Click on Setting on the left side of the navigation menu.
- Once the Account Settings menu appears, click on the Developer option.
- In the Developer Settings page, you find the API URL and Key. You can copy and paste the Key and Subdomain into Dataddo's Authorization page.
Your Subdomain is https://example.api-us1.com. In this case, you would enter 'example' in the Subdomain field while configuring your ActiveCampaign connection on Dataddo.
Creating an ActiveCampaing Data Source
To create an ActiveCampaing data source, navigate to Sources at the top left of the Dataddo app.
Then click on New Sources from the top right corner.
From the list of connectors, choose the ActiveCampaing connector.
You will be redirected into the ActiveCampaing connector where you can select the required Dataset. If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you, for example, know which metrics and attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search for Dataset function on the left or you can browse through all the possible attributes and metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the right arrow.
Missing metric or attribute?
Once you select a Dataset, you can start with the configuration by clicking on Next. First of all, you will need to give Dataddo authorization to connect with your ActiveCampaign account. Once you click on Authorize, you will be redirected to your account to log in.
After that, you will be asked to give Dataddo the necessary permissions to access your data, you will be asked to provide your Subdomain and a Key, which can be found on ActiveCampaign > Settings > Developer.
Next, you will be redirected back to the connector. If you happen to have more ActiveCampaign accounts connected to Dataddo, you can select the one you would like to use from the drop-down menu.
On the following page, you can name your data source, and select the required attributes.
The last step consists of selecting your snapshotting preferences. To help you with the snapshot mapping, we make it easier for you to create a connection based on your destination.
- Click on the option "Dashboarding App" if you want your data to connect to applications, like Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Click on the option "Data Warehouse", If you want your data to be sent to warehouse storage, like MySQL, Big Query, or PostgreSQL.
- If you are already experienced with the snapshotting setup, you can go ahead and process without selecting any of the two options.
Now you are all set and ready. Click on See Preview to review all the selections made by you before saving the Data Source using the buttons in the top right corner - either Save and Exit or Save & Create Flow. To create a flow, please follow our Creating a data flow guide.