Dataddo's CloudTalk connector enables simple data extraction without writing a single line of code.
Automatic Data Synchronization
Our CloudTalk connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
All available endpoints from the CloudTalk API are listed here:
Creating a CloudTalk Data Source
To create a CloudTalk data source, navigate to Sources at the top left of the Dataddo app.
Then click on New Sources from the top right corner.
From the list of connectors, choose the CloudTalk connector.
You will be redirected to the CloudTalk connector where you can select the required Dataset.
If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you know which metrics and attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by name or attribute function on the right side of the window. The picture below shows all datasets containing the attribute Agent ID.
Alternatively, you can browse through all of the possible attributes for each Dataset by clicking on the Show attributes button on the right side of each dataset.
Once you select a Dataset, you can start with the configuration by clicking on Start Configuration. First of all, you will need to give Dataddo authorization to connect with your Copernica account.
Having a problem with the authorization process?
After you log in and give Dataddo the necessary permissions to access your data, you will be redirected back to the connector. If you happen to have more CloudTalk accounts connected to Dataddo, you can select the one you would like to use from the drop-down menu.
Next, you can name your data source, and select the attributes that you require.
On the snapshotting page, you will set up the destination configuration. To help you with the snapshot mapping, we make it easier for you to create a connection to the destination based on your preference.
- Click on the option "Dashboarding App" if you want your data to connect to applications, like Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Click on the option "Data Warehouse", If you want your data to be sent to warehouse storage, like MySQL, Big Query, or PostgreSQL.
- If you are already experienced with the snapshotting setup, you can go ahead and process without selecting the two options.
Now you are all set and ready. Click on See Preview to review all the selections you've made before saving the Data Source using the button in the top right corner Save source.
Your new source is now created. You can click on Add source to a flow to bind the source with a flow. To create a flow, please follow our Creating a data flow guide.
- No data?
Do not worry, this is a common issue that occurs to many users. Quick ways to fix this issue:
- Your account might not have any records for the dates you specified. Try changing the date range to a different date or a longer period (last 30 days, this year) to obtain data.
- You could have made a slight mistake when configuring your account, but it's ok. You can restart the process of configuration again and check the connector configuration. You can also try to use a different account or a different combination of metrics.
- Problem Connecting?
If you get the 'Something went wrong' message, please make sure that your account has sufficient permissions and the configuration looks correct. If these issues are still persistent. You can contact us or create a ticket and we will address it as soon as possible.
- How to deactivate the Dataddo account?
Check whether your account has the correct permissions to access this dataset. Navigate to Settings > Connected accounts. If your account is OK, click on Test. If your account is broken, click on re-authorize
- Want to deactivate your account?