- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment scheduling software. It enables businesses and professionals to set up their availability, allow clients to book appointments online, manage appointments, and streamline their scheduling processes, improving client communication and time management.
Refer to our website for the list of metrics and attributes available in Dataddo.
Authorize Connection to Acuity Scheduling
In Acuity Scheduling
To authorize your Acuity Scheduling account, you will need your user ID and an API key (= API token).
- In your Acuity account, scroll down the gray navigation panel on the left to the Business Settings section and click on Integrations.
- Find API and click on view credentials (next to the Developer's Site button).
- Copy your User ID and API Key.
- On the Authorizers page, click on Authorize New Service and select Acuity Scheduling.
- Fill in the following fields:
- User ID: Acuity Scheduling user ID.
- API Key: API token generated by Acuity Scheduling.
- Save your authorizer.
How to Create an Acuity Scheduling Data Source
- On the Sources page, click on the Create Source button and select the connector from the list.
- Select your dataset and click on Next to continue.DATADDO TIP
If you are not sure which dataset you need but know the metrics and attributes, use the Search by Name or Attribute function.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your account.Didn't find your account?
Click on Add new Account at the bottom of the drop-down and follow the on-screen prompts. You can also go to the Authorizers tab and click on Add New Service.
- Name your data source and select your metrics and attributes. Please keep in mind that metrics and attributes depend on the selected dataset.
- Configure your snapshotting preferences. Choose your sync frequency or the exact synchronization time under Show advanced settings.DATADDO TIP
If you need to load historical data, please refer to the Data Backfilling article.
- Preview your data by clicking on the Test Data button in the top right corner. You can adjust the date range for a more specific time frame.
- Click on Save and congratulations, your new data source is ready!
Data Preview Unavailable
If there is no data preview after clicking on Test Data, there might be a problem with your source configuration. The most common causes are:
- Date range: Try a smaller date range. You can load the rest of your data afterward through our manual data load function.
- Insufficient permissions: Please make sure your account has at least admin-level permissions.
Now that you have successfully created a data source, see how you can connect your data to a dashboarding app or a data storage.