Any analytics data to datawarehouse
- Updated on 13 May 2019
- 1 minute to read
In this day and age, many companies are increasingly data-driven. This technological revolution has a positive impact on business operations as valuable business insight is more readily available. As with other game-changing technologies, challenges and issues come along with the transition.
- Inside each organization, several departments such as sales, marketing, finance or HR may all be utilizing various analytics tools.
- Using multiple independent analytics tools or platforms to create silos within an organization with specific analytics needs can cause significant friction in organizational communications.
- The apparent solution is to create a centralised reporting/analytics department with centralised data warehouse; however current data warehousing solutions do not provide necessary connectors to all required services.
- Moreover, in-house development of data connectors to a specific data warehouse is ineffective and costly.
- Dataddo can create a bridge between almost any online service (provide it has an API) and your datawarehouse.
- At the moment, connectors to various data warehousing solutions including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or even your on-premise deployed SQL-based DWH are available off-the-shelf.
- Dataddo is a no-code platform, therefore the integrations between various analytics services and data warehouses can be managed even by non-technical users.
Direct data insertion to your DWH
The Dataddo platform can fully facilitate all data handling operations from extraction to final delivery to your data warehouse in the form direct database insert query.
This approarch usually requires minimum work on the client's side, usually consisting only of DB schema definition (Dataddo even provides copy&paste scripts for easy setup).
Dataddo fully faciliates all of the data handling operations from extraction to final delivery in the form of file uploaded to given destination. The destination could be FTP/SFTP or file storage solutions like AWS S3 or Google Drive.
This approach is utilized by clients who do not want to allow direct access of external connections or in situations where the chosen datawarehousing technology does not allow such. For additional security, it is possible to use OpenPGP file encryption.
Dataddo fully faciliates data extraction and storage. Our clients are provided with a real-time API interface that will can be configured to provide data upon request. Authentization is conducted via static Bearer token.