- 1 Minute to read
SaaS data to Dashboards
- 1 Minute to read
Dataddo provides direct integration capability between various data sources and dashboarding applications (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio...) without the need of provisioning the dedicated datawarehouse.
- Business apps used in your organization do have insufficient or missing reporting / analytics capability.
- You have already adopted some reporting / dashboarding platform (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio) and you are looking for a simple way of connecting all your business data to a single reporting platform.
- You need to de-couple the reporting from the actual business tool (e.g. it is cheaper not to pay for the reporting layer and / or extra licence).
- Dashboarding app that you are using does not have a native support for the business tool from which you want to extract the data.
- Eventhough your favorite dashboarding tool supports your business apps with the native connectors, it is also important to ensure that there is proper access control layer in place. This is something that is hard achieve with dashboarding applications itself. With Dataddo you can easily control the access to datasets and monitor the dataflows to individual dashboards.
Benefits of using Dataddo
- Simple and straightforward way for building data pipelines to dashboarding apps.
- No data warehouse needed.
- Out-of-the box support for all the major dashboarding apps on the market.
- Most comprehensive catalog of the connectors on the market.
- Central point of management of all your data pipelines.
- Proactive monitoring and support.
- Secure and Compliant with standards.
If the amount of your data grows, the dashboarding app can run slow, and in some cases, you might not be able to use the dashboarding app for such big amounts without prior additional data processing. As a rule of thumb, if you need to work with more 100K rows per source, it is a good time to consider placing an external storage (i.e. datawarehouse, database, data lake ...) to your data stack.