- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
Dataddo provides direct integration capability between various data sources and various data storages such as cloud data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Redshift, Azure Synapse, Firebolt...), on-prem and hosted databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB, SQL Server, MongoDB), data lakes (e.g. AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage) or lakehouses (e.g. Databricks).
- Building a mature data analytics stack requires automatic delivery of analytics and other data into single-point-of-truth represented by a centralized datawarehouse, database etc.
- You prehaps already built some of the connectors in-house, but your are struggling with constant API changes, maintenance issues and overall costs to keep everything running.
- As various business units (e.g. marketing, sales, finance, HR) in your organization are constanly adopting new SaaS software and sunsetting the old ones, the overall data landscape in your organization becomes very dynamic putting the engineering against constant data integration challenges. Existing ETL / ELT solution might not be flexible enough to operate in such dynamic environment.
Benefits of using Dataddo
- With catalog of more than 200 connectors to various business apps and uprecendented speed of adding new ones, Dataddo can support your data analytics initiatives even if your business data resides in apps of niche or local vendors.
- All data pipelines are proactively monitored and centraly maintained, minimizing the risk of outages and data quality issues.
- Dataddo is a no-code platform, therefore the integrations between various analytics services and data warehouses can be managed even by non-technical users.
- Regardless the composition of your data stack, whether you are using cloud data-warehouse, on-prem database, data lake or lakehouse pattern Dataddo will adjust to you.
- During the data extraction process, Dataddo applies data harmonization techniques making sure that the data inserted in your storage are "analytics-ready". This approach greatly reduces the need for tedious data transformations such as dates conversions (Dataddo automatically converts all dates to ISO 8601) or data types conversions.
- In case of any breakdowns of your data pipelines you will be automatically notified through your preferred channel.
- Automatic data quality checks for your pipelines detecting anomalies, zero values or null values.
- Dataddo is SOC 2 Type II certified and compliant with all major security and privacy standards.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500