- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
In your NetSuite account navigate to Setup –> Integration -> Manage Integration -> New.
Fill in the following details:
- Name: Dataddo (Or anything else that helps you to navigate in the connections)
- Uncheck everything in the section Token-based Authentication. If it is not possible to uncheck it, please check first Authorization code grant in OAuth 2.0 section, then uncheck everything in the section Token-based Authentication (see picture below for the required result).
- In OAuth 2.0 section and to Redirect URI field, paste the following address: https://app.dataddo.com/settings/service/netsuite
- In OAuth 2.0 section and Scope checkboxes, check all available (RESTLETS, REST WEB SERVICES, SUITEANALYTICS CONNECT).
- In OAuth 2.0 section check Client Credentials (Machine to Machine grant).
After clicking on "Save", you will be presented with Client ID and Client Secret keys. Please copy them as you will need them when entering connection data to Dataddo.
Configuring the connector
Object represents a Netsuite data schema from which the data will be extracted (e.g. Account, Contact, Customer, Transactions, ...). Each source in Dataddo will contain the data from a single object.
After selecting the Object, you will be asked to select the attributes, which represent columns in the data schema (e.g. id, fullname, acctnumber, ... for the Account object). You can either set all available attribute or cherry-pick only those you actually need.
Setting the max amount of extracted rows
The initial extraction of the data (when configuring the source for the first time) will be always limit to 1000 rows. In case you need to increase that amount, click on Edit at any given source and in the Advanced settings tab change the Limit to the desired value.
Netsuite connection gets broken after few days
Make sure to follow the Authorization steps. Pay special attention to "Client Credentials (Machine to Machine grant)" part and make sure the checkbox is checked.
Receiving Invalid login attempt message
- Make sure to follow the Authorization steps carefully. Is it important to set all the fields and check all the boxes as described.
- Make sure to have set a correct role to the account you are trying to login with. The required role is admin.