- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
Dataddo provides direct integration capability between data storages such as cloud data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Redshift, Azure Synapse, Firebolt...), on-prem and hosted databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB, SQL Server, MongoDB), data lakes (e.g. AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage) or lakehouses (e.g. Databricks). This capability allows you to replicate the data from and to multiple data warehouses, databases, data lakes and lakehouses.
- As data literacy in your organization grows, more business teams (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Sales, HR) are requesting an access to data warehouse to propel their data analytics initiaves. However, this usually creates additional friction between data and business teams, since many concerns such as data privacy, access control, security and overall stability are involved. The solution is typicaly in replicating some of data from the centralized data warehouse to dedicated "business" data warehouse (e.g. Central DWH is running on Snowflake and marketing team is using BigQuery). This ensure both fexibility (i.e. "Business" data warehouse is fully operated by the business team) and separation of concerns (i.e. "Business" data warehouse is a "sandbox" environment from the perspective of data team).
- As there are multiple data storage technologies on the market, you might choose for each workload (e.g. long-term data storage, analytics compute) a different technology. In such case, it is crucial to ensure stable data synchrozation between different storages.
Benefits of using Dataddo
- Dataddo supports all major cloud data warehouses, on-prem and hosted databases, data lakes and lakehouses as both source and the destination.
- Based on the size of the data that needs to be transferred, Dataddo automatically decides which method of data transfer (e.g. multi inserts, batch insert via file or row streaming) is optimal for the given case.
- Dataddo support multiple write modes for each technology (e.g. Insert, Truncate Insert, Upsert).
- All data pipelines are proactively monitored and centraly maintained, minimizing the risk of outages and data quality issues.
- In case of any breakdowns of your data pipelines you will be automatically notified through your preferred channel.
- Automatic data quality checks for your pipelines detecting anomalies, zero values or null values.
- Dataddo is SOC 2 Type II certified and compliant with all major security and privacy standards.