- 2 Minutes to read
How to Connect Klipfolio
- 2 Minutes to read
- You are have a Klipfolio account.
- You already created at least one Source.
Creating a New Data Flow to Klipfolio
- Click on Flows at the top of the page and proceed with Create Flow in the top right corner .
- Click on Add Source and choose the source you'd like to include in the flow. You can type the source or connector's name into the search bar to find it faster. You can add more sources or blend two sources in the same flow. Read more about Data Blending here.
- Once you select your data source, click on Add Destination, followed by navigating to Dashboarding Apps and selecting Klipfolio.
- You can Name your flow by typing the name into the top.
- You can see a Data Preview to make sure of your configuration.
- Click on Save flow.
Configuration in Klipfolio
- After saving flow in Dataddo, the configuration window will appear. If not, or you already closed it, click on the three dots next to the flow and choose Config.
- Log into Klipfolio and go to Library. Then click on Create a New Data Source and navigate to REST/URL under Core Connectors.
- Follow the instructions provided in the Dataddo configuration window and copy&paste the values.
Limitation & Troubleshooting
Limit of Data Records
When sending your data to Klipfolio, be aware that it has a limit of how much data it can connect at once. there is a 10 MB limit on Klipfolio data sources, 15MB with a higher plan. You can see how much overall data you use in your Klipfolio account. You can check how much data you synch to Klipfoio from Dataddo in the source by clicking on Data Preview (three dots next to the source under Sources) and the total number of records is shown in the top left. Generally, if there are more than 200k records, the dashboarding app might be significantly slower.
- Number of data sources per formula: Formulas can use up to 12 data sources. A benefit of using Klipfolio is the app's ability to combine data sources in a single Klip. While we actively encourage this, we recognize that customers are also interested in the performance of their formulas and want to ensure users can access their data quickly. More data sources will be a contributing factor to slower performance for a Klip. This refers to the number of unique data sources per formula. Your Klip may have many formulas and could potentially have many more associated data sources.
- Number of API calls per second: Klipfolio supports up to five requests per second. If you exceed this limit, any request you send will return a "429 (Too Many Requests)" error with an appropriate message.
- Number of API calls per day: Check your Klipfolio payment plan to determine the number of Klipfolio API calls that are available for your account.
- You can either limit the amount of data (it is possible the amount is this huge because of incorrect snapshotting settings)
- Or, connect the data to a data warehouse instead and then to Klipfolio.