- 2 Minutes to read
How to Sign Up for Dataddo
- 2 Minutes to read
You can sign up for Dataddo easily using one of two available methods.
Method A: Single sign-on (SSO)
Sign up using one of our supported SSO providers. Currently, Dataddo supports Google and Microsoft accounts.
Method B: Username and password
- On the sign up page, enter your email.
- Confirm your email adress within 48 hours (find the link in your email).
- Create a strong password.
- Fill in your contact information. This information will allow our team to easily provide personalized assistance.
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully activated!
To maintain the highest levels of protection for your account, we require for your password to be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain at least
- One lowercase character
- One uppercase character
- One digit
- One special symbol
We strongly recommend using a unique password for your Dataddo account that is not used for any other online service.
Activate multi-factor authentication to ensure that all your data is protected.
Trial vs. Free Plan
Once you sign up for Dataddo, your 14-day trial will automatically start. During your trial period, you will have full access to all Dataddo features and the number of your data flows and data sources will be unlimited.
After your 14-day trial, you will be asked to select one of our plans: Free Plan, Data to Dashboards, or Data Anywhere. For more information, please see the products page.
No Activation Email Received
If you signed up using a username and password instead of SSO and didn't receive an email asking you to confirm your account, please:
- Check the provided email address: Make sure that you entered your email address correctly.
- Check the other folders in your email: Please check other email folders. Depending on your service provider, the email might have been delivered to your spam, promotions, or social folder.
Browser Check is Failing
When you log in to your Dataddo account, the system performs a browser check to identify any potential issues affecting app usability. If it detects a potential problem, a notification will appear.
To solve this issue, try the following steps:
- Run your your browser in incognito mode or without any other add-ons that might be blocking the traffic.
- If the issue still persist, please contact us.
The adblocker is a common add-on that often triggers browser check failures, as it identifies keywords like Google Ads, which are used in Dataddo to name our connectors. Please make sure your Dataddo is whitelisted in your adblocker.