- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
- To sign up, head over to the Dataddo Sign Up page. Insert your email address or use one of the supported SSO providers (e.g. Google or Microsoft) to easily create your account.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address within 48 hours.
- Confirming your email and create your password.DATADDO TIP
To maintain the highest levels of protection for your account, we require that your password be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain at least
- One lowercase character
- One uppercase character
- One digit
- One special symbol
We strongly recommend using a unique password for your Dataddo account that is not used for any other online service.
- Fill in your contact information. This information will allow our team to easily provide personalized assistance.DATADDO TIP
If you are using username and password for login, is is highly recommended to activate multi-factor authentication.
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully activated!
Trial vs. Free Plan
Once you sign up for Dataddo, your 14-day trial will automatically start. During your trial period, you will have full access to all Dataddo features and the number of your flows and sources will be unlimited.
Once your 14-day trial ends, you will be asked to select one of our plans - Free Plan, Data to Dashboards, or Data Anywhere. For more information, please see our Products page.
No Activation Email Received
If you signed up using username and password instead of SSO and didn't receive an email to confirm your account, please:
- Check your email address: Make sure that you entered your email address correctly.
- Check the other folders: Depending on your provider, the email might have been delivered to your spam, Promotions, or Social folder.
Browser Check is Failing
During the login into your Dataddo account, the system will check your browser to detect any potential issues with using the app. If we detect a potential problem, a notifications banner will appear.
- Disable your ad blocker browser extension: The most common issue is having an ad blocker on as it detects keywords such as Google Ads. In our case, these are not advertisements but names of our connectors. Please whitelist Dataddo with your ad blocker.
- Try running your browser in incognito mode or without any other add-ons that might be blocking the traffic.
Feel free to contact us and we will help you with the setup. To speed the process of resolving your issue, make sure you provide us with sufficient information.