- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
Stripe is an online payment processing platform that provides businesses with the tools to accept payments over the internet. It offers a range of services, from payment gateway and subscription billing to fraud prevention and international expansion, making it a comprehensive solution for e-commerce and online businesses.
For all available metrics and attributes, please refer to our website.
All available endpoints from the Stripe API are listed here.
Authorize Connection to Stripe
- Navigate to the Authorizers page, click on Authorize New Service and select Stripe.
- Provide an API Secret Key which you can find on your Stripe Dashboard.
- Click on Save.
How to Create a Stripe Data Source
- On the Sources page, click on the Create Source button and select the connector from the list.
- Select your dataset and click on Next to continue.DATADDO TIP
If you are not sure which dataset you need but know the metrics and attributes, use the Search by Name or Attribute function.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your account.Didn't find your account?
Click on Add new Account at the bottom of the drop-down and follow the on-screen prompts. You can also go to the Authorizers tab and click on Add New Service.
- Name your data source and select your metrics and attributes. Please keep in mind that metrics and attributes depend on the selected dataset.
- Configure your snapshotting preferences. Choose your sync frequency or the exact synchronization time under Show advanced settings.DATADDO TIP
If you need to load historical data, please refer to the Data Backfilling article.
- Preview your data by clicking on the Test Data button in the top right corner. You can adjust the date range for a more specific time frame.
- Click on Save and congratulations, your new data source is ready!
Data Preview Unavailable
If there is no data preview after clicking on Test Data, there might be a problem with your source configuration. The most common causes are:
- Date range: Try a smaller date range. You can load the rest of your data afterward through our manual data load function.
- Insufficient permissions: Please make sure your authorized account has at least admin-level permissions.
- Invalid metrics, attributes, or breakdowns: You may not have any data for the selected metrics, attributes, or breakdowns.
- Incompatible combination of metrics, attributes, or breakdowns: The combination you have selected cannot be queried together. Please refer to the service's documentation to view a full list of metrics that can be included in the same source.
Now that you have successfully created a data source, see how you can connect your data to a dashboarding app or a data storage.