- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
- You are have a ZOHO Analytics account.
- You already created at least one Source.
Creating a New Data Flow to Zoho Analytics
- Click on Flows at the top of the page and proceed with Create Flow in the top right corner .
- Click on Add Source and choose the source you'd like to include in the flow. You can type the source or connector's name into the search bar to find it faster. You can add more sources or blend two sources in the same flow. Read more about Data Blending here.
- Once you select your data source, click on Add Destination, followed by navigating to Dashboarding Apps and selecting Zoho Analytics.
- You can Name your flow by typing the name into the top.
- You can see a Data Preview to make sure of your configuration.
- Click on Save flow.
In Google Data Studio
- After saving flow in Dataddo, the configuration window will appear. If not, or you already closed it, click on the three dots next to the flow and choose Config.
- Log into your Zoho Analytics account
- Navigate to Data sources /Import Your Data
- Go to Files & Feeds
- Select Feeds/URL and paste the URL
- Click on Add parameters and fill out the information from the Dataddo window.
- Copy Parameter Name from Dataddo to Header Name in Zoho Analytics
- Copy Value from Dataddo to Value next to the Header Name in Zoho Analytics
- You can then click on Next and then on Connect. You can close the Configure dashboard window in Dataddo and you are all set.
Limitation & Troubleshooting
Limit of Data Records
When sending your data to Zoho Analytics, be aware that it has a limit of how much data it can connect at once. Currently, it allows you to import files (CSV, TSV, XLS, HTML) with a maximum of 1,000,000 rows or a file size limit of 100 MB at a time when you use the Zoho Analytics web user interface. It will restrict it based on whichever condition is met first.
For free and trial versions, Zoho Analytics allows you to have only up to a maximum of 1,000,000 rows in a table. You can see how much data is in the source by clicking Data Preview.
you can either limit the amount of data (it is possible the amount is this huge because of incorrect snapshotting settings)
If you wish to upload more than 1000,000 rows or a file of more than 100 MB at a time, you can use the Zoho Databridge, as it would be more efficient to handle such loads.
or connect the data to a data warehouse instead and then to Zoho Analytics.
Feel free to contact us and we will help you with the setup. To speed the process of resolving your issue, make sure you provide us with sufficient information.