Automatic Data Synchronization
The Dataddo Exact Online connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
All available endpoints from Salesforce are listed here.
Authorization Issues with .be, .fr, .co, .uk Accounts
By default, the Dataddo Exact Online connector is pointed to the .nl version. So in case you did not authorize the connection to Exact Online yet, you will be redirected to an authorizer requesting the .nl version.
In case you have BE, FR, or UK version of Exact Online, navigate to Settings -> Connected Accounts and select the correct national version of Exact Online. Then proceed to the Exact Online connector in the Dataddo app.
You can read about how to re-authorize a service here.
How to Create an Exact Online Data Source
- Sign in to your Dataddo account and go to Connected Services to authorize your account.
- Click on Add Service and from the list choose Exact Online's language version you want to connect.
- Go to Sources on the top navigation panel and click on Create Source in the top right corner.
- From the list of sources, choose Exact Online. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
First, select the required Dataset and click on Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you know which Metrics and Attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by name or attribute function or you can browse through all the possible Attributes and Metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the specific Dataset.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your Exact Online Account connected to Dataddo, and then select Country and Division. Click on Next to continue with the setup.
- Choose a Name for your Data Source, and select the Metrics and Attributes. To continue to the next page, click Next.NOTE: The Metrics and Attributes depend on the Dataset you selected in the previous step. If you need different Metrics and Attributes, go back two steps and change the Dataset.
- Configure your snapshotting preferences by choosing your Date range, Sync type, Sync frequency, Time, and Timezone. Confirm your setup by clicking on Next.
NOTE: You can load historical data. Read more in our guide.
- Before saving the source, you can see a preview of your data by clicking on the Preview button. you can adjust the date range to a more specific view.
Also, you can see the full list of the metrics you selected by clicking on Show all Metrics and attributes, in the left navigation.
* Broken View / Error Message
If you cannot see a preview of your data, go back a few steps and check your setup. The most common causes are:
- Date range - we recommend a smaller date range. If you need to load historical data, check our guide.
- Invalid metrics, attributes or breakdowns, or their combination - you may not have any values for them.
- Click on Save and your new Data Source is ready.