About Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics is a BI and Analytics tool - Connect, prepare and analyze your data, create stunning data visualizations, and discover hidden insights, all within minutes.
Limitation & Troubleshooting
Limit of Data Records
When sending your data to Zoho Analytics, be aware that it has a limit of how much data it can connect at once. Currently, it allows you to import files (CSV, TSV, XLS, HTML) with a maximum of 1,000,000 rows or a file size limit of 100 MB at a time when you use the Zoho Analytics web user interface. It will restrict it based on whichever condition is met first.
For free and trial versions, Zoho Analytics allows you to have only up to a maximum of 1,000,000 rows in a table. You can see how much data is in the source by clicking Data Preview.
- you can either limit the amount of data (it is possible the amount is this huge because of incorrect snapshotting settings)
- If you wish to upload more than 1000,000 rows or a file of more than 100 MB at a time, you can use the Zoho Databridge, as it would be more efficient to handle such loads.
- or connect the data to a data warehouse instead and then to Zoho Analytics. One and pretty fast option is to use Google Sheets.
Connecting Zoho Analytics
Step 1 - How to Create a Data Destination
- Sign in to your Dataddo account and click on Destinations at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Destination in the top right corner.
- From the list of destinations, choose ZOHO Analytics. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
You will be redirected to the New Flow configuration.
How to Create a New Data Flow
- Click on Flows at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Flow in the top right corner.
- Click on Add Source to connect it to the destination. You can type the connector's name into the search bar to find it faster.
You can add more sources or blend two of the sources. Read more about Data Blending here.
Once you select your data source, click on Add Destination.
- From the list of destinations, select the destination. You can also type the name into the search bar.
- Configure the destination by filling out necessary fields.
NOTE: Remember to set the synchronization time for the flow with a little delay after the synchronization of your source to let the data load.
- You can Name your flow by typing the name into the top.
- You can see a Data Preview to make sure of your configuration.
- Click on Save flow.
How to Configure the Data Flow
- Click on the three dots next to the flow and choose Config.
- The window pops up with the configuration details.
- Log into your Zoho Analytics account
- Navigate to Data sources /Import Your Data
- Go to Files & Feeds
- Select Feeds/URL and paste the URL
- Click on Add parameters and fill out the information from the Dataddo window
Copy Parameter Name from Dataddo to Header Name in Zoho Analytics
Copy Value from Dataddo to Value next to the Header Name in Zoho Analytics
- You can then click on Next and then on Connect. You can close the Configure dashboard window in Dataddo and you are all set.
Congratulations, your new Data Destination & Flow are ready!