Dataddo Trustpilot connector enables simple API data extraction without writing a single line of code.
Automatic Data Synchronization
Our Trustpilot connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
All available endpoints from the Trustpilot are listed here.
API Key and API Secret
When configuring the TrustPilot connect you will have to generate an API Key and an API Secret. To obtain them, go to Trustpilot Business > Integrations > Developers.
- Click in APIs
- On the API page, Create a new application inserting the name of the application and the domains that you would like to use for redirect URIs, separating them into new lines.
- Click in the Create Application option.
- Once you are done, scroll down and find your newly created application.
- Click on the arrow and copy the API Secret and the API Key to use in the authorization process.
Creating a TrustPilot Data Source
To create a Trustpilot data source, navigate to Sources at the top left of the Dataddo app.
Then click on New Sources from the top right corner.
From the list of connectors, choose the Trustpilot connector.
You will be redirected to the Trustpilot connector where you can select the required Dataset. If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you, for example, know which metrics and attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by name or attribute function on the right or you can browse through all the possible attributes and metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the right arrow.
Once you selected the Dataset, click on Start Configuring where you will be requested to give Dataddo authorization to connect with your Trustpilot account.
In the authorization, you will be asked to enter your Trustpilot account details: User credentials (username and password), API Key, and API Secret. The last two can be found on Trustpilot Business > Integrations > Developers.
In the next screen, you can name your data source and choose the attributes.
On the snapshotting page, you will set up the destination configuration. To help you with the snapshot mapping, we make it easier for you to create a connection to the destination based on your preference.
- Click on the option "Dashboarding App" if you want your data to connect to applications, like Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Click on the option "Data Warehouse", If you want your data to be sent to warehouse storage, like MySQL, Big Query, or PostgreSQL.
- If you are already experienced with the snapshotting setup, you can go ahead and process without selecting the two options.
Now you are all set and ready. Click on See Preview to review all the selections made by you before saving the Data Source using the buttons in the top right corner - either Save and Exit or Save & Create Flow. To create a flow, please follow our Creating a data flow guide.