- Universal Connectors
- App Figures
- Call Tracking Metrics
- Exact Online
- Order Desk
- Tune Advertiser
- Admixer TradeDesk
- Visma E-conomic
- Pardot SalesForce
- Mitel Micontact
- Microsoft Ads
- Naver Search Ad
- Sprout Social
- Acuity Scheduling
- Agyle Time
- Zoho CRM
How to Connect Vertica
Getting your data to Vertica is an easy task with Dataddo. If you already have your Vertica account connected to Dataddo, and you only need instructions on how to connect it to a Data Flow, you can skip Step 1 and start from Step 2 right away.
Step 1 - How to Create a Vertica Data Destination
- Sign in to your Dataddo account and click on Destinations at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Destination in the top right corner.
- From the list of destinations, choose XX. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
Fill out all the files on the sign-in page to give DAtaddo all the necessary information to connect your data, and click on Save.
Step 2 - How to Create a Vertica Data Flow
- Click on Flows at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Flow in the top right corner.
- Click on Add Source to connect it to the destination. You can type the connector's name into the search bar to find it faster.
Once you select your data source, click on Add Destination.
- From the list of destinations, select the destination. You can also type the name into the search bar.
- Configure the destination by filling out necessary fields.
NOTE: Remember to set the synchronization time for the flow with a little delay after the synchronization of your source to let the data load.
- Name your flow by typing the name into the top.
- You can see a Data Preview to make sure of your configuration.
- Click on Save flow.
How to Configure the Data Flow
- Click on the three dots next to the flow and choose Config.
- The window pops up with the configuration details.
Congratulations, your new Data Destination & Data Flow are ready!