Automatic Data Synchronization
The Dataddo Stripe Connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
Available Metrics & Datasets
Currently, there are these datasets available in Dataddo:
- Payment Intents
- Subscription Items
All available endpoints from the Stripe API are listed here.
To change a date range you need to use advanced settings and change the date range in the URL (1d1,1m1)
TIP: Go to advanced settings and change the URL from 1d1 - loading last day of data to 1d1m1 - that means to load last month of data. After you load this data, you need to load the URL back so for the next data load you only get the new fresh data. For more info about data ranges, follow our guide.
When configuring the Stripe connect you will have to provide an API Secret Key. This information can be found on your Stripe Dashboard.
How to create a Stripe Data Source
- Sign in to your Dataddo account and click on Sources at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Source in the top right corner.
- Select the connector from the list of sources. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
First, select the required Dataset and click on Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you know which Metrics and Attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by Name or Attribute function or you can browse through all the possible Attributes and Metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the specific Dataset.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your Account connected to Dataddo. Click on Next to continue with the setup.
- Didn't find your account?
If you want to connect a new account that is not on the list, click on Add New Account at the bottom of the drop-down. You will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page to confirm the right account. Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the Dataddo app.
NOTE: You can find your API Secret Key on your Stripe Dashboard.
- Authorize Your Account
If you have not authorized your Account with Dataddo, click on Add New Account and you will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page.
After you log in and give Dataddo the necessary permissions to access your data, you will be redirected back to the connector.
- Didn't find your account?
- Choose a Name for your Data Source, and select the Metrics and Attributes. To continue to the next page, click Next.
NOTE: The Metrics and Attributes depend on the Dataset you selected in the previous step. If you need different Metrics and Attributes, go back two steps and change the Dataset.
*If the Data range is available to select, you can load historical data. Read more in our guide.
Before saving the source, you can see a preview of your data by clicking on the Preview button. you can adjust the date range to a more specific view.
Also, you can see the full list of the metrics you selected by clicking on Show all Metrics and attributes, in the left navigation.
Broken View / Error Message
If you cannot see a preview of your data, go back a few steps and check your setup. The most common causes are:
- Date range - we recommend a smaller date range. If you need to load historical data, check our guide.
- Invalid metrics, attributes or breakdowns, or their combination - you may not have any values for them.
- Click on Save and your new Data Source is ready.