- 2 Minutes to read
Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 2 Minutes to read
Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business applications offered by Microsoft. It combines customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionalities into a unified platform, providing organizations with tools for sales, marketing, customer service, finance, operations, and more, enabling them to streamline processes, enhance customer relationships, and drive business growth.
How to Create a Dynamics 365 Data Source
- Under the Sources tab, click on the Create Source button and select the connector from the list.
- Select your dataset and click on Next to continue.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your account.Didn't find your account?
Click on Add new Account at the bottom of the drop-down and follow the on-screen prompts. You can also go to the Authorizers tab and click on Add New Service.
- Name your data source.
- Configure your snapshotting preferences. Choose your sync frequency or the exact synchronization time under Show advanced settings.DATADDO TIP
If you need to load historical data, please refer to the Manual Data Load page.
- Preview your data by clicking on the Test Data button in the top right corner. You can adjust the date range for a more specific time frame.
- Click on Save and congratulations, your new data source is ready!
To authorize your Microsoft Dynamics 365 account, you will need to know your URL. The URL is based on your region and can, for example, look like this: org3e02e72e.crm.dynamics.com
Although Dataddo offers a basic dataset selection, we as still able to get all your custom objects as well. Just contact us and we will add these custom objects for you.
Data Preview Unavailable
If there is no data preview after clicking on Test Data, there might be a problem with your source configuration. The most common causes are:
- Date range: Try a smaller date range. You can load the rest of your data afterward through our manual data load function.
- Insufficient permissions: Please make sure your authorized account has at least admin-level permissions.
- Invalid metrics, attributes, or breakdowns: You may not have any data for the selected metrics, attributes, or breakdowns.
- Incompatible combination of metrics, attributes, or breakdowns: The combination you have selected cannot be queried together. Please refer to the service's documentation to view a full list of metrics that can be included in the same source.
Now that you have successfully created a data source, see how you can connect your data to a dashboarding app or a data storage.