When authorizing access, make sure you have the correct permissions. To access the organization's page analytics data, sign in as an administrator. Check this tutorial for further details.
Currently, there are these datasets available in Dataddo:
- Organization followers by country
- Organization followers by function
- Organization followers by seniority
- Organization followers by staff count
- Organization followers count
- Time-bound Organization page followers
- Individual shares metadata
- Individual share statistics
- Aggregated share statistics
- Time-bound aggregated share statistics
- Organization page views by country
- Organization page views by seniority
- Lifetime Organization page statistics
- Time-bound Organization page statistics
- UGC Posts by Organization
- Individual UGC Posts statistics
Dataddo can extract all the metrics provided via an official API. The full list is available here.
For LinkedIn, re-authorization is required every 60 days.
When configuring the Linkedin Organic connector, you will be asked to provide the Organization ID parameter. To find it, log in to your Linkedin and navigate to your company page. In your browser, you will see the URL such as https://www.linkedin.com/company/5293927/, where the number 5293927 represents the Organization ID. Make sure you view the page as an admin
How to create a LinkedIn Data Source
- Sign in to your Dataddo account and click on Sources at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Source in the top right corner.
- Select the connector from the list of sources. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
First, select the required Dataset and click on Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you know which Metrics and Attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by Name or Attribute function or you can browse through all the possible Attributes and Metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the specific Dataset.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your LinkedIn Account connected to Dataddo, and then select insert Organization ID. Click on Next to continue with the setup.
NOTE: Organization ID can be found in the LinkedIn URL when logged in as an administrator. Find more information here.
- Didn't find your account?
If you want to connect a new account that is not on the list, click on Add New Account at the bottom of the drop-down. You will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page to confirm the right account. Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the Dataddo app.
- Authorize Your Account
If you have not authorized your Account with Dataddo, click on Add New Account and you will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page. For LinkedIn, re-authorization is required every 60 days.
After you log in and give Dataddo the necessary permissions to access your data, you will be redirected back to the connector.
- Didn't find your account?
- Choose a Name for your Data Source, and select the Metrics and Attributes. To continue to the next page, click Next.
NOTE: The Metrics and Attributes depend on the Dataset you selected in the previous step. If you need different Metrics and Attributes, go back two steps and change the Dataset.
*If the Data range is available to select, you can load historical data. Read more in our guide.
Before saving the source, you can see a preview of your data by clicking on the Preview button. you can adjust the date range to a more specific view.
Also, you can see the full list of the metrics you selected by clicking on Show all Metrics and attributes, in the left navigation.
Broken View / Error Message
If you cannot see a preview of your data, go back a few steps and check your setup. The most common causes are:
- Date range - we recommend a smaller date range. If you need to load historical data, check our guide.
- Invalid metrics, attributes or breakdowns, or their combination - you may not have any values for them.
- Click on Save and your new Data Source is ready.