Our Sage connector enables simple API data extraction without writing a single line of code.
Automatic Data Synchronization
Our Sage connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
All available endpoints from the Sage API are listed here.
In case you are struggling to connect, please check the following points:
- Ensure that the business you are signing in with belongs to the same country you select on the country page. Otherwise, you will get an error.
- If you cannot see the country selection page during the authorization process, please visit https://sageone.com/?clear to clear all cookies before the authorization with Sage Accounting.
- Please make sure to sign up for a new trial account for the desired country using the links in the table above. You cannot use your Sage Developer Account for signing into Sage Accounting, as it is not linked to any business.
Creating a Sage Data Source
To create a Sage data source, navigate to Sources at the top left of the Dataddo app.
Then click on New Sources from the top right corner.
From the list of connectors, choose the Sage connector.
You will be redirected into the Sage connector where you can select the required Dataset. If you are not sure which Dataset you need but you know which metrics and attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search for Dataset function on the left or you can browse through all the possible attributes and metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the right arrow.
Once you select a Dataset, you can start with the configuration by clicking on Start Configuring.
Missing metric or attribute?
Next, you will be requested to give Dataddo authorization to connect with your Sage account.
On the next screen, you will be redirected to connect your Sage account to Dataddo. After the authorization, you can name your data source, and select the required attributes.
To help you with the snapshot mapping, we make it easier for you to create a connection to the destination based on your preference.
- Click on the option "Dashboarding App" if you want your data to connect to applications, like Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Click on the option "Data Warehouse", If you want your data to be sent to warehouse storage, like MySQL, Big Query, or PostgreSQL.
- If you are already experienced with the snapshotting setup, you can go ahead and process without selecting the two options.
Lastly, you configure your snapshotting preferences, choosing Snapshotting frequency, and Snapshotting retention. Click on "See Preview" to review all the selections made by you before finalizing and creating the Data Source.
Now you are all set and ready. Click on See Preview to review all the selections made by you before saving the Data Source using the buttons in the top right corner - either Save and Exit or Save & Create Flow. To create a flow, please follow our Creating a data flow guide.