Dataddo WooCommerce connector enables simple API data extraction without writing a single line of code.
Automatic Data Synchronization
Our WooCommerce connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
All available endpoints from the WooCommerce API are listed here.
Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret
When configuring the WooCommerce connect you will have to generate a Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret. To generate a Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
- Select the option Add Key, which will take you to the Key Details screen
- Add a description to the Key
- Select the User you would like to generate an account
- Select the type of permission for the API key: Read, Write or Read/Write
- Click on Generate API Key
- Now you should have access to Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret
Creating a WooCommerce Data Source
To create a WooCommerce data source, navigate to Sources at the top left of the Dataddo app.
Then click on New Sources from the top right corner.
From the list of connectors, choose the WooCommerce connector.
You will be redirected to the WooCommerce connector where you can select the required Dataset. If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you, for example, know which metrics and attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by name or attribute function on the right or you can browse through all the possible attributes and metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the right arrow.
Missing metric or attribute?
Once you selected the Dataset, click on Start Configuring where you will be requested to give Dataddo authorization to connect with your WooCommerce account.
After the authorization, you will be asked to enter a Label for this connection, the Domain, Consumer Key, and Consumer Secret.
The Domain is the link used to access your account, for example, www.yourdomain.com. And the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret can be obtained at WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
In the next screen, you can name your data source and choose the attributes.
Having a problem with the authorization process?
On the snapshotting page, you will set up the destination configuration. To help you with the snapshot mapping, we make it easier for you to create a connection to the destination based on your preference.
- Click on the option "Dashboarding App" if you want your data to connect to applications, like Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Click on the option "Data Warehouse", If you want your data to be sent to warehouse storage, like MySQL, Big Query, or PostgreSQL.
- If you are already experienced with the snapshotting setup, you can go ahead and process without selecting the two options.
Now you are all set and ready. Click on See Preview to review all the selections made by you before saving the Data Source using the buttons in the top right corner - either Save and Exit or Save & Create Flow. To create a flow, please follow our Creating a data flow guide.