Automatic Data Synchronization
The Dataddo Float connector gives you the ability to sync your data automatically in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
Currently, there are these datasets available in Dataddo:
- Time Off Types
- Time Offs
- Reports - People
- Reports - Projects
All available fields from the Float API are listed here:
For primary data endpoints, you can make up to 200 requests per minute from the same company for GET requests, and 100 per minute for non-GET (e.g., POST, PATCH, DELETE) requests. Following this, you will receive a 429 Error too many requests by this user. You will need to wait a brief period before attempting additional requests. To ensure optimal performance for all users we may also apply a burst limit of 10 requests per second for GET requests, and 4 per second for non-GET (POST, PATCH, DELETE) requests.
For Reports endpoints, the request (GET) limit is 30 requests per minute.
How to create a Float Data Source
- op right corner.
- Select the connector from the list of sources. You can type the name of the connector into the search bar to find it faster.
First, select the required Dataset and click on Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure which Dataset you need, but you know which Metrics and Attributes you are looking for, you can use the Search by Name or Attribute function or you can browse through all the possible Attributes and Metrics for each Dataset by clicking on the specific Dataset.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your Account connected to Dataddo. Click on Next to continue with the setup.
- Didn't find your account?
If you want to connect a new account that is not on the list, click on Add New Account at the bottom of the drop-down. You will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page to confirm the right account. Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the Dataddo app.
NOTE: For more information on how to generate your API token and label, click here.
- Authorize Your Account
If you have not authorized your Account with Dataddo, click on Add New Account and you will be redirected to the authorization/sign-in page.
After you log in and give Dataddo the necessary permissions to access your data, you will be redirected back to the connector.
- Didn't find your account?
- Choose a Name for your Data Source, and select the Metrics and Attributes. To continue to the next page, click Next.
NOTE: The Metrics and Attributes depend on the Dataset you selected in the previous step. If you need different Metrics and Attributes, go back two steps and change the Dataset.
Before saving the source, you can see a preview of your data by clicking on the Preview button. you can adjust the date range to a more specific view.
Also, you can see the full list of the metrics you selected by clicking on Show all Metrics and attributes, in the left navigation.
Broken View / Error Message
If you cannot see a preview of your data, go back a few steps and check your setup. The most common causes are:
- Date range - we recommend a smaller date range. If you need to load historical data, check our guide.
- Invalid metrics, attributes or breakdowns, or their combination - you may not have any values for them.
- Click on Save and your new Data Source is ready.